Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Linda Peck surfaces

I recently found your blog with all the pictures people have sent in and I can't thank you enough for posting all the comments and pictures.  I went to Quid the summers of 1956, 57 and 58 and the experiences changed my life (also worked as a pot girl at Merrywood in 59 and counselor at Brady in 60 and 61).  I still remember most of the songs we sang (still sing them and use them to concoct my various computer passwords), all my counselors' names and the names of a lot of the other girls.  I'm sorry that I did not discover the blog until after last summer's reunion.  I'm definitely interested in attending whatever is happening this coming summer.  I'm not very computer savvy so could not figure out how to publish on the blog the fact that I'm interested in being involved.  Could you put me on the list, or whatever is needed so that I am included in the get-togethers?  I live in Virginia now.  My snail mail address is 1603 Mulberry Ave, Charlottesville, VA, phone 434-979-9348, email linda.ardrey@gmail.com.  I have pictures too but I'd have to get a lesson on how to scan them into the computer and make them available.

No comments:

Post a Comment