Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who are You?

Hi everyone...I have been glad to see new names on the blog as people find it and post their comments and memories. The problem is we don't know who you are...so we can send on info about reunions or try to connect old friends. It would be helpful if you could email me directly and give me your real name and address, so we can update our "Quid Alumni "list. This is only if you feel comfortable sharing this. My email is :klena @roadrunner.com, and the people I am interested in hearing more from are: Carol White, elyseglenna, Lennie Kauffamn Friedman, "footprint" among others...Someone may be looking for you!

1 comment:

  1. Carol White here! I am not sure how to post to your blog, but here is some info about me!

    OMG! I just came across your site and I am so excited! I was in Quidnunc from 1963 to 1967 (12yrs old to 16yrs old).

    Ellen Muth was one of my counselors! Also Boni Evans! Oh the memories are just rushing back. My first year I was in Gypsy Skies which was next to Sports & Games just beyond the Dining Hall.

    The other years I was in the Waterfront Unit, which was Neppies and then Caravan I think. My last year I was a pot girl.

    I am a photographer and have dozens of old photos, but am getting a new scanner soon, so it will be a while till I can contribute.

    Do you have a list of emails? I would love to contact Ellen or Grace Aldag or ?

    Please write back, I love your website!!! My mother also went to Quid in the 1940's and even she's excited! We were originally from the Bronx, but I am in Minnesota now and she is in Ohio.

    Thanks for the blast from the past!!!

    Carol "Daisy" White (the "Daisy" is from when I was a pot girl)You can reach me at: whitecs@copper.net

    ReplyDelete